Front -End Web Developer
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Equus Computer Systems is seeking a new Front-End Web Developer who will be responsible for web design and development serving both our internal operations and external sites. |
We offer market competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401K, disability coverage, life insurance, participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) and more.
|Duties:||• Identify and meet technology needs of business operations.|
• Work with the creative team to build websites and web-based tools.
• Work with outside hosting providers and developers to implement website upgrades.
• Monitor web operations and respond to problems, some of which occur outside of regular business hours.
• Share knowledge of internet techniques and technologies with the team.
• Support the team on the best ways to utilize our internal tools.
• Additional duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.|
• Attention to detail with graphics, layout, & maintaining a consistent look/feel across web sites.
• Ability to work independently.
• Experience with Dreamweaver.
• Possess a working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and the Structured Query Language (SQL).
• Familiarity with web development frameworks.
• MS Visual Studio is a plus.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.