|Location:||City of Industry, CA|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Life, LTD, 401K, and ESOP.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Product Manager will manage all product planning, configuration, and E-commerce development for the server product life cycle. The incumbent participates in sales engagements with end customers as required, and leads cross-functional partnerships with sales, marketing, and finance groups to drive server product improvements in planning, resource allocation, inventory management, and web strategy. |
|Duties:||• Defines and communicates the server product business strategy with internal and external and internal functional leaders in engineering, program management, quality, and business development.|
• Defines the configurations of server and storage products for the sales team.
• Collaborates with key domestic and international suppliers on planning product sales strategies and creating solutions for specific or new products.
• Defines and writes server product and feature requirements and functional specification for new server products or major enhancements to existing server products.
• Analyzes server, storage and network product markets by synthesizing data from a variety of sources, identifying market trends to drive growth in the target markets.
• Creates clear, well-documented marketing requirements and presentations that reflect server product requirements, competitive technology, performance, and capabilities.
• Participates in the development of the server product roadmap.
• Participates in planning and prioritization of promotion activities.
• Manages key performance indicators to measure progress toward strategic goals.
• Analyzes market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability.
• Motivates and leads professionals without direct reporting relationships.
• Creates effective performance evaluations, gap analysis, and development plan for all assigned associates.
• Fully understands internal and external production capacity capabilities of the existing network to effectively leverage employment of company assets for realization of optimal Total Delivered Cost.
• Uses IT applications (JD Edwards, etc.) to increase operational effectiveness, profitability and timely performance within the Supply Chain function
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in business or related discipline|
• Well-developed understanding of product management life-cycle best practices.
• Knowledge of web development best practices
• Passion for server technology, system design/configuration, server products and solutions
• Solid grasp of B2B e-commerce principles, strategies, and best practices.
• Knowledge of server industry, markets, competitors, emerging technologies, trends, forecasts, and challenges.
• Experience working, collaborating, and leading cross-functional teams comprising a variety of business disciplines.
• Exceptional planning, communication, and presentation skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.