Solution Sales Representative
|Salary Range:||Base + Commission|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Solution Sales Representative
RazorSync is revolutionizing the success formula for small organizations through affordable, easy-to-use Mobile Workforce Management™ tools. RazorSync is a subscription based Mobile to Cloud (MoClo) solution that delivers a clear and actionable return on investment (ROI). Small businesses can instantly reduce their dependency on paperwork, dramatically improve communication with their customers and employees, simplify their office-to-field workflows and increase overall profitability of their service offerings.
Our Solution Sales Representative will strive for success and play a central role in enhancing the client experience by focusing their time on servicing and growing RazorSync’s business. The day-to-day responsibilities primarily include growing the RazorSync’s business through sales and exceptional customer service. Other responsibilities will include interfacing with external clients, anticipating needs, solving problems and providing follow through to achieve outstanding service. As such, the candidate would be expected to be proficient in handling both inbound and outbound contacts with small businesses that are considering or are currently using (e.g. either as a “Trial” or “Active” Account) the RazorSync solution. Additionally, the Solution Sales Consultant is often the first impression and introduction to RazorSync’s "best-in-class" experience and your ultimate goal is to create and foster lasting customer relationships.
|Duties:||• Drive growth through traditional and innovative sales techniques.|
• Contribute to the overall sales strategy of the RazorSync Product.
• Respond promptly and thoroughly to support inquiries via telephone and live chat.
• Act as first point of contact for customer inquiries with initial interactions (e.g. “onboarding”), basic and advanced feature set-up and configuration and day-to-day usage.
• Provide online demonstrations and training to educate customers on the features and online help resources available to enhance their use of the RazorSync solution (including the Web, iPhone and/or Android components).
• Independently resolve technical and customer support issues and escalate cases when appropriate.
• Provide valuable "front line" feedback on defects and enhancements to the Product Marketing and Engineering teams.
• Seek and recommend ideas to help cultivate the FAQ/Knowledge Base used by all customers and RazorSync Client Services staff.
|Qualifications:||• Associates degree and/or bachelor's degree highly desirable|
• 1+ Years of Technology Sales Experience
• 1+ Years of experience in Client Services / Customer Support environments.
• Outstanding phone skills and willingness to drive sales.
• Excellent customer service skills and great enthusiasm for helping customers.
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced, results oriented team environment with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
• Must be detail oriented, have excellent organizational skills, and good problem-solving skills.
• Must have a positive attitude, confident, and desire to be the best.
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task, attention to detail and effective time management are a must.
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite of products. Most notably Excel and PowerPoint.
Additional experience with any of the following is a plus:
• Experience supporting technology products sold to small businesses.
• Proficient with Salesforce.com or similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
• Proficient with delivering presentations and solution demonstrations to various sized audiences via Citrix’s GoToMeeting or similar online meeting technologies.
• Experience using Web based email-marketing tools
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.