Director of Customer Experience
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Cliq Studios (www.cliqstudios.com) offers the best customer experience anywhere for unique, high quality kitchen design at affordable prices. Our expert kitchen designers take customers step by step through the kitchen remodeling process, starting with their inspiration and ideas and transforming them into a beautiful, highly functional kitchen uniquely designed for their needs. What makes our process even better is it’s all done over the phone and computer through interactive screen-sharing. A brand new kitchen without ever having to leave your home? We make it possible.|
We’re looking for a Director of Customer Experience to make this process even better for our customers. In this role, you’ll define customer needs and behaviors by leading the discussion and analysis among sales and customer service teams to understand, define, and enhance the customer experience from initial inquiry through post-sales support. You’ll establish metrics to measure and manage the customer experience, as well as translate this intelligence into strategic directives that drive customer satisfaction, loyalty, and profitability. In addition, you’ll work to support training and development of our design and service teams.
|Qualifications:||The ideal candidate has:|
• Five or more years of leading and defining strategy for the user experience in a B-2-C ecommerce environment focusing on high-value, big ticket retail sales
• Exceptional business acumen converging user experience, product, and business strategies
• Leadership experience managing inside sales and customer service teams
• A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline, MBA preferred
• Comfort in fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional work environment with rapidly shifting priorities
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.